Re: [TCML] Coil V1.8

Hi Bart

Indeed I had to raise the secondary. Even my new one. No flashover or racing sparks!  Thanks for the accurate calculations.

On to the next challenge. I just got some universal motors I'm going to try in asrgs.

Also I got some 8" sonotube.  Problem with sonotube is it seems flimsy and too easily dentable. Anybody got suggestions for strengthening sonotube  for use as a secondary winding core??

Cheers

Joe

Sent from Joe's mobile phone.