[TCML] Midwest TeslaFest 2010

Our Midwest (aka Cheesehead) Tesla Fest will commence at 12 noon, Sat., Sept
4th, Labor Day weekend.  Usually wraps up around 10:30 to 11 PM (this makes
sure the neighbors cows stay contented).  If its raining we will hold it
inside our large shop.

If you are hauling in a coil or other HV machine for setup, be sure to
arrive around 11 AM so you can drive up the hill.  After 12 noon, as people
begin to arrive, we close it off so you would have to carry it up the hill.
Safety --- Don't want a car or truck to run over anyone.

Cost is $10 per person which covers food and sodas.

Since it's Labor Day weekend you might enjoy checking out the Wis. Dells.
It's really hopping on this Holiday weekend and goes strong thru Sun & Mon.

Worlds largest water park, Noah's Arc -- 60 acres including one enclosed
water slide that is 300 ft. long (Black Anaconda), worlds largest indoor
water park (Kalihari), and worlds largest go-cart track (at Mt. Olympus).
Lots of cool shops downtown, craft shops, art shops, etc. for the ladies.
WWII duck rides and nice 2 hr. river cruises on Upper Dells.

The Dells books up fast so I recommend you call real soon to book a room.
Our host hotel is Olympia Hotel on Hwy. 23 East (2nd exit for Wis. Dells ---
exit# 89 off I90/94 interstate hwy.  Contact is John Labak at tel
608-254-2800.  Backup hotel would be Spinning Wheel Motel in Baraboo, WI.

If you happen to like antique steam engines, the large Badger Steam & Gas
Show is also this weekend.  It's only 4 mi. west of our shop.  Lots of
antique steam engines in operation and antique tractors.  Some are nearly 20
feet tall flywheels --- cool to see.

Hope to see you all here on Sat.

Dr. Resonance