From: Ray Whiteside <rs.whiteside@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Aug 13, 2010 3:14 pm
Subject: [TCML] Why copper tubing for primary?

Obviously wherever I look people are using copper tubing for their primary
oil, but I can't figure out for the life of me why people use copper tubing
ver fairly large gauge copper. It seems copper wire would be much cheaper
nd easier to work with. Is it merely a difference in the inductance values?
Thanks,
Ray
--
aymond Whiteside