From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brandon Garretson
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2010 11:02 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [TCML] Topload metal spinning.

OK. As I 36 year old male, believe me when a say that I personally am not offended by the female form in any way, I am even a bit of a coinsure.
But to include not one but two walls completely emblazoned with pornography while filming what is essentially a commercial for your business is a bit "off", is it not?
Don't get me wrong, I am not a prude in any sense of the word, although I find that an alarming number of people are.
So I just don't understand why anybody would want that reflected upon their professional appearance.
Besides all of that,  I have a very nice workspace in which to tinker away at a multitude projects. If I had all those pictures all over the place Id be so damn distracted that Id never get anything done let alone safely operate machinery.