From: Dan Casaregola <ag2z@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, August 20, 2010 10:58:29 AM
Subject: [TCML] climbing sparks

Just when I thought my coil was working well, I discovered climbing sparks on
the back side of it!  I never ran it more than 20-30 seconds at a time, but I
notice about 5 tiny burn marks about mid-way up.  Is there an accept method of
repairing the problem?  The winding is still intact, but there may be a shorted
turn.  Thanks / Dan