[TCML] Setting optimal phase angle of SRSG motor

Hi,
I actually try to find out the optimal phase angle position of the motor in my 200bps SRSG. I use a dummy load with halogen bulbs. I am not sure WHAT exactly the optimal point is! Is it, when the 4 firing-sparks at the 4 electrodes seem to be of the equal "size" / brightness when variac is at full voltage or when the bulbs are of highest brightness (but this is not easy to see!) OR is it the point where all 4 electrodes begin firing at the same time when rising the voltage on the variac? But in this case, 2 of the 4 electrodes seem to fire much brighter then the other 2, when variac at full voltage. So I am a little bit confused, which point I should take.

Stefan