Re: [TCML] Fried It !

An interesting point as well - less spark breakout will result in stronger
e-fields... One reason why Tesla envisioned a huge dome on the
Wardencliffe tower.

I've gotten induced charge onto items in proximity of my system, yet have
to encounter anything of this effect. Of course, I'm dialed in for
heavy-duty spark output rather than e-field. Haven't toasted anything yet,
including rather expensive (>$20K) digital studio video cameras 10 feet
away...

- brent