RE: [TCML] Using unequal electrode spacing's, was Setting optimal phase angle of SRSG motor

Not sure about taper-lock, still a possibility of rotor shift due to
rotational torque. I use a conventional hub with screws to the motor shaft
flat... A stepped flange with 4 threaded holes, the rotor(s) have a mating
bore and bolt holes. The flange provides accurate centering, and four S/S
10-32 cap screws work just fine. A conventional NEMA motor cradle provides
the phase angle adjustment.