[TCML] Capacitors for MMC

I picked up some 100n (0.1uf) @ 1000v and 33n (0.033uf) @ 1500v  "RIFA 431" series capacitors at a swap meet that I would like to use for a MMC. I assume that they are film capacitors. They have light blue 1.2"x0.9"x 0.55" rectangular plastic cases with radial leads. I have tried to find catalog reference data for the RIFA 431 series but I am not having any luck. I can find other series of Evox RIFA (now Kerment) capacitors but not the "431". My main question is if anyone knows if they are pulse rated and the type of film dielectric they have. Also has anyone sucessfully used them in a MMC?
Thanks in advance,
Bob