RE: [TCML] 1/4 wavelength theory ??

The wire length can be made to be ANY proportion of the wavelength by simply selecting the proper topload.  The take-home message is that nothing special occurs when the wire length equals the quarter-wavelength, and that there is no reason to use that as a goal when designing a secondary.  That one should target the quarter-wavelength for the wire length is a myth that needs to be dispelled.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA