[TCML] MMC Caps Cornell Dubilier: 942C20P15K

Hi Everybody,

I've been looking out for some of these trusty caps online, but they're pretty expensive at $3.50 a piece! Andrew just recently mentioned here that he were selling some of the very same caps for $1.50 a pop! I'm sure a smokin' deal like that has already been taken (and if they haven't, I'm going to leave them for the new guy, John, who they were offered to in the first place), so is anybody else selling these? It doesn't matter if you got 2 or 200, any amount is better than what I got right now...

Thanks Everybody!
Brandon