Re: [TCML] Magnifier topics

 Paul,

In my own magnifier work, I compared 12 points series quenching rotaries and
regular rotary gaps, and didn't see any difference in performance.  The mechanical
dwell time in all rotaries tends to be rather long compared to optimal quench times,
except perhaps for huge Tesla coils running at very low frequencies.

Regards,
John