Re: [TCML] Musical Tesla Coils (plasma speakers on steroids)

Jeremiah and Shannon,

> Could you upload a schematic and information about this specific system?  This would be
> very helpfull.  I could either duplicate your system or atleast referance it!
- as this was an experimental project, there is no schematic usable for
duplication unfortunately. In general this was a high frequency, high power,
amplitude modulated transmitter which used an unusual kind of rf amplifier.
Definitely not a project for less experienced users. Furthermore some
sophisticated measuring equipment is essential as well. I would strongly
recommend to start with the very well documented kit, Dan offers. After
having gained some experience, I would be glad to assist you further more
and I am prepared to answer your questions as well of course.

Bye Herwig