From: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Norman Stepp
Sent: 18 February 2010 00:40
To: tesla@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [TCML] interesting spark gap idea

I had an idea the other day for a static gap that I have never seen before.
I haven't been able to construct one and try it yet due to lack of
time/funds. I did draw a pic of it though,
http://i855.photobucket.com/albums/ab115/ndsteppii/SparkGap.jpg . Would this
work? has it been done? Before I waste my time what do you think. I like the
idea because it's something different. any and all criticism welcomed.
            Norm