[TCML] Air flow for spark gap

How much air flow do I need to have with a TCBOR/Richard Quick type gap?

I have seen everything mentioned from muffin fans to shop vacs. I suppose if all I'm looking for is a little bit of cooling, a small muffin fan might suffice but if I am trying to help quench the arc, don't I need a good bit of air flow?

I have a several of options and I would like to know if any of them will work. I have a 6" diameter 24VDC round exhaust fan rated at 235 CFM and I have another 24VDC fan that is 8" diameter and rated 377 CFM. Powering them is no problem because I have plenty of gel cell batteries to do it with. Since they are so much larger in diameter than the 4.25" diameter PVC pipe the spark gap is in, I will obviously have to use an adapter to mount one but I don't see this as too much of a problem.

I also have a shop vac I can use but I prefer to have a dedicated fan mounted on the spark gap. Thanks for any advice.
Paul
Think Positive