From: claudio masetto [mailto:claudmas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, 2 January 2010 9:32 a.m.
Subject: Re: [TCML] Advice on MMC

H i Andrew,
I've been using a 4 MOT stack without a filter on many coil configurations
and have not had any problems.
Just make sure to have a safety gap across the stack. MOT's are virtually
indestructible.
I also made a variable inductor using a stack of welding rods for the core.
Can't remember where I saw the
design but someone on the list may know the site.

Claude.