Re: [TCML] Bremsstrahlung radiation

A more appropriate question was whether he ever did such experiments and, if so, how did he recognize such radiation and identify the source? Did he ever publish? If so where? If not, where did the story come from? Lots of imaginary stuff about the man floating around in the Internet.

Ed

davep@xxxxxxxx wrote:

It appears the Bremsstrahlung wikipedia page credits Tesla with the
discovery of Bremsstrahlung radiation, however the page is lacking a
citation.  I was wondering if anyone could point me to a reference,
i.e. CSN, NY labs, where he did experiments with accelerated ions in
fields?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bremsstrahlung

    The page further cites:
      ....between 188 and 1897....
    Colorado Springs lab was built/opened in 1899.

    Might be worth dropping into the discussion link on wiki and
    enquiring?

    best
     dwp