[TCML] Unpotted neon for sale 15K 50ma

I have an unpotted neon I would like to sell.  It is in a 1/2" plexaglass box filled with high voltage oil.  The neon is 120 vac primary 15K 50ma secondary.  The HV oil acts like a cooling system as well as insulations.  Oil is rated 20KV per 1/8".

Email me at gary350@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Be sure to put the words, 15k 50ma Unpotten Neon in the subject line.  This email address gets about 500 spam emails every week I NEVER open any email I do not reconize.  If I do not reconize your email it will be deleted.

Gary