RE: [TCML] forgot the safety gap on the srsg

Hi,

  nice coil !   I have a similar sizes coil.,maybe #26 wire.  I would suggest  cutting openings/etc.  so you can tap pri coil from below , instead of bringing your tap lead on top,...one less target !   I don't know.

                  Great coil !   mine is not so efficient as yours,...but I have the extra kw to compensate :-0

                                 Have fun !! ,dave