Re: [TCML] TC & HDTV Can They Coexist?

Although I run my coil about 50' from my house and 70' from my precious Sony
Bravia, I always disconnect my entire entertainment system because they
share the same breaker panel.
A/C, coax and Ethernet all are unplugged. Its easy for me because they go
through an APC surge protector so I dont have to go behind the set.
Call me paranoid but I swear I destroyed the stereo in my basement by
running my VanDeGraaff generator in my kitchen directly above. I wouldnt
take any chances with the RF and electro-magnetic energies a Tesla Coil puts
out.
I personally wouldnt operate a medium to large coil within 25' of any
precious electronic devices. I even give my audiences a brief cell-phone
disclaimer even though I have yet to cook one.
I have not performed any experiments or used any equipment to come to that
conclusion, its more of just a safe guess.
Although I have seen people running them in their kitchens, bathrooms and
basements and using water pipes for grounds, I dont like to take any
chances.