Re: [TCML] Video of my coil

Hey John,
Thank you for the kind words!
Thats just it, it is in tune, it sounds good and runs smooth, but I dont get
the feeling the streamers are as long as they could be.
Its fed by a single 12/60 nst and the MMC is 5 x 15 CD caps for a total of
33.33nf, 35 being ideal.
I currently have two toroids on it, a 3x12 spun and directly on top of that
a 4x20 made from ducting smoothed with plaster, clear-coated and covered
with aluminum tape.
The coupling is pretty tight too, the lower sec windings are about 1/4"
below the first pri turn.
Nothing in the system gets too hot or arcs over.
I suppose it could be environmental.