Re: [TCML] TC Application

That is pretty substantial.  For this to work as intended it would
have to operate around the 100-250VA range, i.e. from a few reasonably
sized solar pannels.  Can I expect to get any reasonable quantities
for fertiliser from this, or is it more like one plant pot's worth per
year or something?

Apparently there is a plasma discharge method, where the gas rapidly
expands away from the ark and then mixes with cool air and rapidly
contracts, maximising the NOx.  Probably this or Jacobs ladder would
be a good place to start.

http://www.frontier.net/~ohare/threetogthr.GIF

By bulbing the nox/air mix through a fixed quantity of water, could I
use the ph or nitrate/nitrite content of the water to measure the NOx
emissions?

Thanks

Chris