Re: [TCML] Timing SRSG

Took the entire coil apart (didn't unwind primary) and rebuilt the power supply, stand, etc.
New SRSG <http://yfrog.com/20zhij>.  Using the same white polyethylene, which I could tap and bolt down, then covered in sheets of G10 for the stanchions to hold up the static electrodes.  Two NSTs in parallel to give 15/90.
Decided to try 240bps to see what's what - and I did notice it was much better behaved in terms of gap timing, as one would expect, and with the Freau phase shifter, I can almost shift the angular distance between two spinning electrodes, so it's nearly complete control.  Either I'm going deaf or it's true - the sound is not as roaringly deafening as it was with 120bps.

Though, power does seem decreased from the 120bps setup as I had been warned here on TCML.  But I had to see it for myself.

Cheers,
Joe