RE: [TCML] Bleeder for a Pulse Cap - how to?

hi joe
i use maxwell pulse caps and my bleeders are 10 meg  made up from 10x2watt 1meg resistors in series then they are placed in a plastic tube and filled with resin if you do it right you can make them fit exactly across the cap a nice neat job
the resin helps prevent arcovers between the resistors i have never had any problems with them
earl
aka teslaspigeon
http://www.youtube.com/user/teslaspigeon