[TCML] Piranha - Terry Fritz

 If Terry is still reading the mail......

Many (many) years ago, I believe you shared a picture of a G-10 circle cutting device you "borrowed" from work. It looked like a small steel table (or box) with a real nasty looking cutter blade attached to the side.

If my memory is somewhat intact I think it had the word PIRANHA in red letters. I recall you saying it worked pretty well (just not quite OSHA approved yet). I used to have the photo hung over my lathe but it disappeared several years ago and I can't find the file.

If it was your device and you still have the picture would you mind sharing it? (maybe from 2004?)

If my memory isn't functioning..... please don't tease :-)

steve - seattle