Re: [TCML] SSTC half bridge

Steve:

>  I cannot think of any severe/negative consequences of non-exact 50/50 duty cycle
- Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge.

Up to now my half bridge consists of two IRFP 460s with Schottkys and
external freewheeling diodes.

I have tested two drivers:

a.  GDT driven by TC4421. Problem was the ringing.
b.  IR2113. Problem was VS undershoot. After many killed
semiconductors I eventually solved this problem.

Now I am planning on testing a more robust driver with IXDD414s, the
high side driver using an isolated power supply and a fast opto
coupler for signal transfer.

What kind of driver do you favorite ?

Regards,

Herwig