Re: [TCML] upgraded NPT to 15/60

Hi Gary!
(Yes, NPT=NST....rented fingers...)
Thanks for the advice.  I was thinking I would have to add another string of 18 caps, to bring it to 3 parallel strings for the SRSG (according to the Tesla Map Program I need ~27.7 nF), but if you suggest 40nf  I may try that - or close to that.  I have enough caps for 4 strings of 18 so I can give that a try.  I will be using a new secondary, same primary.  But then the topload has to change as you suggest.
Any suggestion where I might find a spun aluminum toroid that's bigger?   I think there was a suggestion on this mailing list some time ago about Ross Engineering but there was another place was O.W. Landergren and then finally John Freau himself.   Do you know if these sources are still good?  I guess on Monday I can just start calling.

Thanks!
Joe