Re: [TCML] HV wire ?

We might peak at 2000amps, and if we burst at a high repitition rate the rms
primary current could feasibly get that up to 500A.  We definitely couldn't
run that high for extended periods of time, though.  And no, we're not
looking at 10MW or something ridiculous.  The load is mainly reactive, not
resistive, so we're only looking at real power delivery of maybe 30KW
average.

And the wire has to be somewhat flexible, so tubing isn't an option.  It
will probably need to be between 1 and 2 meters long.  IMO this isn't
incredibly critical, but we wanted a pro solution if possible.

-Mike