[TCML] high voltage high current probe anyone?

I normally won't mention an ebay auction on this list, but this item seems just right for some of you with pole pigs and stuff like that - it's a lineman's clamp on current probe, with 7.5KV isolation - I figure it's worth the 99 cents I'm starting the auction at for sure http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300441219906 . I couldn't figure out a reasonably easy way to test it, but I'd be pretty surprised if there was anything wrong with it - how can you mess one of these up?
Bill  -
www.wbnoble.com