[TCML] Pole Pig Question

What size is optium?  10kVA, 50, 75?  12.5kV or 14.4kV?  Seems to be a very large difference in physical size and weight; I am seeing 10kVA at 32" height and 280lbs up to 75kVA at 58" height and 675lbs.  Do you just man handle these around, or you guys have personal forklifts?  I eventually want to use a pig but didn't realize I'd have to become a weight lifter.

Should I really be looking at Potential Transformers instead?  Or Plate Transformers?

Thanks,
Miles
PS If this is in the archives somewhere feel free to point me there.