Re: [TCML] Tesladownunder on Discovery USA today

There is another screening of the "Is it possible" program on Discovery Channel in a few hours. It is scheduled for May 2 at 2:00 pm EST and is in the segment that includes "Dr Electric" There are about 4 minutes at the beginning and about 4 mins at the end relating to my Tesla stuff. A lot of sensationalism as might be expected (the lethal stuff I reffered to is the TC primary and the capacitor bank) but some interesting and humourous stuff as well.
Schedule is
http://dsc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/series.html?paid=1.14362.25976.37235.1

Peter
www.tesladownunder.com