From: Brandon Hendershot [mailto:brandonhendershot@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2010 11:48 AM
To: Tesla Coil Mailing List
Subject: Re: [TCML] Corona Supression

I got a few bolts used as terminals I'd like to cover up. Some other
structural nuts and bolts running close to wires I'd like to get some
extra assurance on as well. I figured a round cap nut ought to suffice,
but I prefer the idea of sticking on some rubber insulation.
Any kind of rubber caps good for HV? I remember seeing something pretty
fitting of the description in the hardware section down at home depot.
It looked way too thin though...