RE: [TCML] Corona Supression

Just a note,

If using any adhesive/coating compound, it's wise to clean the part to be coated with a solvent (such as isopropyl alcohol) prior to coating, to ensure a nice, accepting surface for whatever the coating is. Otherwise, you're likely to have your natural oils, dirt and grime from your hands all over the workpiece.
Once again, best of luck,

 - Christopher Karr