RE: [TCML] Joining two 25 foot rolls of copper tubing

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying, but perhaps I should clarify my statement. I pretty much knew the approx. radius I needed. I was threading my 1/4" copper splice through holes in my primary form, so my splice had to be "flexible" enough to be able to spiral from the outer diameter, inward at least four or six turns. Once filled with solid wire and solder, the actual splice is inflexible. My splice is probably only 1" long. Assuming you get it in the ballpark, it shouldn't cause any problems.