Re: [TCML] OT high voltage DC power supply PLEASE HELP

The impression I get is this, the longer the two materials at opposite
ends of the Triboelectric scale are in contact with each other, the
stronger their static bond becomes. The stronger the bond, the more
disruptive it is to pull them apart, the more disruptive it is the
more electrons that will be released. Hence a slower belt speed should
result in a greater output to the topload.
I think when you look at what is happening at the molecular level, you
can then take into consideration how the device can perform best.
Its not the friction so much that does it.
Its the creation and destruction of the bond between the dissimilar
materials that release the electrons.
Am I right or am I makin stuff up? I am a highschool dropout after all...