Re: [TCML] Re: Touching 500Kv Tesla coil

> So: I didn't die in those times, then if i do it i think nothing
> happens to me ...

    What happens once or twice may not continue.  An important
    factor in science and engineering is understanding that a
    few tests, while interesting, may or may not represent what
    happens over repeated tries.

    To cite an Off Topic example, since others have spoken
    aptly of the risks:

      I assist at professional fireworks displays.  We have
      risks and rules.
      'A Friend' had some marginally safe procedures.
      Doing something 'iffy', but he had done it before,
      'something happened'.

        He now has one hand left.

      It only takes once...

best