Re: [TCML] DdRSSTC driver board with parts

You shouldn't need CM1200 to make sparks that big, CM300s or CM600s would
work fine. Also if you are new to DRSSTC or solid state tesla coils in
general
I would highly suggest starting way smaller. Make your mistakes on $18 IGBTs
before you build a coil using $400 IGBTs. I know that when you build your
first DRSSTC
you will blow stuff up it's just the way it is when you are learning.

Eric