Re: [TCML] Primary support "advance"

I clamp then and set each block 1/8" ahead of the previous block.  This
works with 8 blocks tro give a spacing of 1" apart on all the tubing.  If
you use less or more than 8 you will need different spacing.

Clamp then and then make a single router cut straight thru.  Move over and
make the second cut, etc.

Dr. Resonance