Re: [TCML] Fried It !/filtration

> Personally, I believe any leakage of RF or EMI around a filter would
> not be significant to distroy any device that is properly grounded.

   Belief has its place: the issue here is physics.  Some of the
   'noise' energy is lost in the filter.  SOME of it sees the
   filter as an 'impedance discontinuity', reflects, keeps going
   and radiates.  Whether the resultant 'bypass' is 'destructive'
   depends on the energy levels of the source, and how 'fragile'
   the victim electronics are, in addition to shielding and
   filtering.

   best
    dwp