Re: [TCML] SRSG question

I think there is no doubt that using an SRSG over a static gap will improve
performance, at any power level.  Just realize that with an SRSG, when you
add a second NST, you'll need to double the size of your cap as well in
order to realize the benefit of the 2nd NST.  And of course, if you increase
the cap. you'll also need to make changes to the rest of the system in order
to keep it in tune.  It's not like a static gap where one can just slap on a
2nd NST and keep everything else the same.  So you may want to consider the
final configuration before starting out.

Regards, Gary Lau
MA, USA