From: Brandon Hendershot <brandonhendershot@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: tesla-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 20:05:05
Subject: [TCML] Web Hosting TC Pictures

Hi Guys,

My coil is finally nearing completion! After nearly 2 years of money
strained, choppy progress, it's all together! Just a few electrical
connections and I'll be ready to turn the dial on the variac!
But before all that, I'd like to start a small webpage to show (off) my work
to you all.
Is anybody using or does anyone know of a good, free html hosting service I
could use?

Thanks everyone,
You're the ones that make all of this possible for me! :)
Brandon