RE: [TCML] Re: Dummy load for optimum cap size Experimentation

Gary,
Very interesting results. In my ignorance I have always assumed that laptops
would never work anywhere near a tesla, but it is interesting to see how you
overcame this, by removal of the main 'transmitter' of any interference and
replacing it by lamps.
Is the anomaly that you are consistently getting at 120v related to the
NST's inductance, with the higher voltage causing saturation and changing
things, so the behaviour is different maybe?
I also wondered whether this could be used on a RSG, especially a
synchronous one, to get the best cap value for resonance of the charging
circuit.

If the lamps were put into a metal box, could you use an infrared
thermometer to read the outside temperature I wonder? This should have
sufficient time lag to smooth things out and also still reflect changes I
would have thought.

Regards
Phil

www.hvtesla.com