Re: [TCML] new pig driven coil

Hi Scott,
I actually have an ARSG I built with Dayton AC/DC motor in propeller gap format and 8 stationary electrodes.  It's a fast,  low torque motor that can spin a propeller gap just fine but it's not going to handle a G10 wheel, that's for sure. The thing that has begun to concern  me is the erosion in the  tungsten with the propeller gap.  It's clearly not going to last as long as with the NST power supply.  In fact, I'm starting to worry that the gap is going to widen during a run and perhaps cause problems.  So far I've only run the thing for 10 secs at a time or so, as I'm still in trial mode.

So I need a better motor and I need to move to more beefy tungsten electrodes.  I'm currently searching eBay, but Any recommendations are appreciated.

Cheers,
Joe