Re: [TCML] 10 kva Pole Chicken Wanted, Southern California,

I don't know anything that sells pigs but I do know a place that specializes is used power line pole transformers.  If you call this place and ask for a pig they will think your some stupid red neck and hang up on you.  Call Slatten Interprizes at 1-931-738-2640.  Last time I was there they had about 60 power line pole transformers to choose from 5k and up all on wooden pallets ready to sell. Most of their stuff is between 5K to 20K.  Prices are good in the $100 to $200 range.