Re: [TCML] Grounding Coil to Water Pipe

Alright,
Briefly returning to the initial subject;
So what I've learned is that it's a very bad idea to ground to the water pipe partialy because it may be connected to the "green wire ground" at the water heater. Also because the underground pipes may convert to non/conductive PVC piping, destroying any ground potential.
BUT, assuming that the electrical system doesn't comply with code and doesn't connect back to safety ground at the water heater, and that the pipe leading underground doesn't switch over to PVC, I *could* get a solid ground connection without pounding down a new pipe or frying any in home electronics?
Thanks Guys,
Tesla mailing list
Tesla@xxxxxxxxxx