Re: [TCML] Consensus on HV cable

Yes. I may have slipped by an order of magnitude in my typing, 0.5A at 14400V seemed kind of wimpy after seeing one of the coolest coils in the world this past weekend which is running at kiloamp(s) (low duty cycle) so I had amp-envy.

But that would be the point. Even with an outrageous C you could handle it with RG8. Just wondering if anyone had actually done it.

Thanks,
Joe