Re: [TCML] Consensus on HV cable

 Thanks very much to all who responded.

Of course, there's not one single piece of EDPM wire on eBay at the moment.

I have a lead on X-ray cables. Is it best to remove the outer braid shield, ground the braid at the transformer or the coil, or just leave it floating? I know that there are considerations to be managed in regards to the Blumlein effect, and shield management of HV cables is a decidedly nontrivial issue.

Dave