[TCML] New coil and first light

After months of construction, I have my new coil built and working. 36"
strikes on first light! Many thanks to all the people on the TCML for all
the posts from which I received great ideas and valuable information. A
special mention for JavaTC. Great program and, in my mind, indispensible for
designing a coil.

I built my first coil around 1995, without the aid of the internet. It
worked OK, and I fired it up from time to time until this year. I finally
got the urge to build a bigger and better one. See the link below for
pictures.

http://picasaweb.google.com/109604889970826801245/TeslaCoil?feat=directlink

Craig