[TCML] SRSG vs. RQSG

Hi All,

I've noticed that coils with rotary spark gaps tend to throw bigger brighter
sparks than that of a typical stationary electrode gap. Going by your own
personal experience, do you think that the different gap styles are the
cause of better performance, or is it the 'fact' that coilers tackling the
more advanced sparkgaps typically have better systems in the first place?
I guess what I'm trying to ask here, is should I bother spending the money
and effort on making a rotary spark gap, or should I stick with my quenched
Richard Quick spark gap? Were there any huge increases in performance when
those of you switched?

Thanks again everyone,
Brandon