[TCML] For sale--toroid, 20" dia, 6" minor dia, needs work, reasonable price to a good home, and doorknob caps

Hey---

I have an aluminum toroid, 20" major dia. and 6" minor dia. It has two large dents and several small dents, all repairable with some TLC. One piece, almost completely reentrant. Write offline and I'll send pix. $80.00 and shipping, which will be about $15.00.

I also have a large number of 500pF 30kV doorknob caps which appear to be cosmetic seconds. Made by Sprague. Some of them have been tested in a Marx with much reversal for 250,000 shots. The others haven't been tested, but only a few of them failed in the Marx. The untested caps are $5.00 each and the tested ones are $10.00 each. I have about 50 of each.

Thanks---

Carl